Wed, Sep 22|
Sounds of Autumn Equinox
Join an online community who love nature and resonate with the restorative sounds of crystal singing bowls.This month's livestream we will honor Autumn Equniox and will focus on the energy of balance.
Time & Location
Sep 22, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Connect to your senses and to nature as you sink into the healing sounds of crystal singing bowls + the seasonal moment of balance.
Join an online community who love nature and resonate with the restorative sounds of crystal singing bowls.
This month's livestream we will honor Autumn Equniox and will focus on the energy of balance.
Autumnal Equinox, when day and night find a seasonal moment of equilibrium, offers us a chance to pause and reflect on balance in our lives. I'll be playing with the energy of balance between rootedness and flow and what Rumi calls life, "a balance between holding on and letting go." I'd love for you to join us!
The sounds from alchemy quartz crystal singing bowls can be impactful on the body and mind including:
- helping the mind to settle and the brain to enter a peaceful theta (or pre-sleep) state,
- the parasympathetic nervous system to engage/getting a break from being in a constant state of fight-flight-freeze,
- and the body to access the benefits of deep, restroative rest.
Learn more about the benefits of crystal singing bowls from, The Healing Power of Sound as Meditation.
There are two ways to join us on the 22nd:
1. Join my Patreon community as a Butterfly ($44/mo) to access to the community livestream on the 22nd + my full archive of sound recordings rooted in nature to pratrice with anytime during the month of September. This is a great option if you want the sound of crystal singing bowls and images of nature to become part of a weekly or daily practice of restorative rest or setting you up for a good night of sleep.
- Register as a Patreon Butterfly here: patreon.com/joyevans
2. RSVP on my website to receive the Zoom link to join the Sounds of Autumn Equinox livestream on the 22nd.
This livestream is offered at a suggested sliding scale donation of $22-$44; no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Donate through Venmo @Joy-Evans-MSW or paypal.me/JoyEvansMSW
To ensure that you receive the link, please register through Patreon or RSVP 30min before the event./by 6:30pm.
Let's connect if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org